This is a pretty great manifesting candle, and easy ritual for anyone to use, even if you consider yourself a beginner energy alchemist. If you don't know the Law of Attraction already, it basically boils down to: like attracts like; you receive what you give. Because of this, research has shown that through the quantum field, using the feelings of love and gratitude, paired with visualization, you can attract anything you desire.
Of course, there are many nuances to this, as you must FEEL that you:
1. are worthy to receive what you desire
2. that you already have what you're visualizing
This is where it gets tricky, because there are a lot of boundaries that society and our ego/mind/consciousness have taught us to 'prepare' ourselves or keep ourselves from feeling pain. There is truly is an UNLEARNING when working with the Law of Attraction, which means, you need to be soft with yourself during your process and your journey.
It should also be noted for timing purposes when using the Law of Attraction, timing can depend on how large of a manifestation you are bringing in. For example, if you are in debt, with a minimum wage job, and you are manifesting one million dollars, while it has happened overnight in some instances, that doesn't necessarily mean that overnight success is coming. That's not to say that you can't align yourself and your frequency to get there though. It's just safe to say, be soft with yourself and your journey, and keep in mind that everything is happening in divine timing.
Once you commit to an intention, know that it may take one week, one month, and even one year (or more)... The Universe has a consciousness and WILL in fact test you to see if what you desire, what you visualize, is truly what you want. Give yourself and the Universe time to rearrange things the way that it's needed to. Don't give up. Once you start seeing yourself manifest things here and there, raising your frequency and becoming aligned with what you desire, manifestation times speed up!
And with that said, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! Absolutely anything! I mean, things you can't even think of yet, are possible. Once you start unlearning societal pressures and the fear of going after the unknown, opportunities and experiences of your wildest dreams appear effortlessly.
What you'll need for this ritual:
- Periapt Law of Attraction Candle
- A gratitude journal
- 10 - 60 minutes (your choice)
This is such an easy ritual that it's laughable and you'll probably think, what? No way this is going to work. However, from personal experience, it completely changed my life.
Depending on where you are in your manifesting journey, you may want to create sacred space, open a circle, or meditate beforehand. If any of the terms or words mean nothing to you, I suggest Googling them, or continuing to the next part. When I first started manifesting the life I desired, I didn't do any of this. I simply had a candle, my journal, and some time.
I do suggest using a new journal, with fresh pages, that holds fresh energy, to keep as your gratitude journal moving forward with your manifestations. If you have a journal you feel called to most, that's also perfectly fine.
- Light your Law of Attraction Candle and thank the Universe (or whatever you feel source is called, possibly God, Heavenly Father/Celestial Mother, Spirit, Source... etc) for this ritual filling you with love for all things received.
- Open your journal and take your time to write down 10-30 items that you are grateful for. This can be challenging depending on what you are currently going through in your life, your heart may be closed off and your eyes may be closed to all the things to be grateful for. However, it will get easier, and you can start with the smallest items such as: I'm grateful for the breath in my lungs, the beat of my heart, any and all of my senses, etc. While we may think of these as small because they are automatic, they are a pretty huge deal as that's what's actually allowing you to live this life.
- After you've written down 10-30 things you are truly grateful. Go back through each one and say it out loud, with conviction in your heart, and give thanks three times.
- For example: "I am grateful from the bottom of my heart for the breath in my lungs..." THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- Sometimes I even write the words thank you, thank you, thank you, next to these items once I've said it out loud. Just as an extra feeling of gratitude in my heart.
- Once you've completed your entire gratitude list, you may close your gratitude journal and meditate for as long as you like, visualizing what it is that you want to call into your life. Really see things vividly, and while some don't necessarily see things in their minds eye, conjure up the feeling you'd like to have. Either way is the perfect way and will still attract what you desire. No matter how you 'see' things, you must feel the gratitude you just felt during your gratitude exercise, now during your visual work.
- If you find that you have a hard time visualizing or even feeling what you want to bring in, I highly suggest making a vision board to help facilitate in your visualization work.
- Once you've completed your visualization exercise end it with another 'Thank you to the Universe, and so it is.' Words are powerful, so closing out this ritual with 'and so it is' helps not only end your session, but also adds to the power that there is no other option but for your intention to manifest.
Once you are finished with your ritual, let it go and surrender that the Universe will move in ways for you to receive what you have just visualized.
Of course, you may feel the need to do this ritual time and time again, but in every day life, you must let it go! You must believe that it is coming.
This small exercise helped me for many years battle depression, anxiety, and a rut of not understanding my higher purpose or even feeling interest in anything to get to a point of understanding what I desired. I know this too will help for you.
Setting intentions is easy, especially when you know you're worthy of all you desire.
With all my love-